Small glimpses into my life with odd, but fun, children.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Granny

This is a post I made on another site back in early February, so it's a bit dated, but I wanted to share, because it's the most fun school-related thing I've done, so far, with my oldest daughter. I did the hair and costume, Jeff did the makeup. Kids in school have nicknamed her "Granny" because of it. It's hilarious going to the school to pick her up and hearing 5th graders say, "See you tomorrow, Granny!" to a tiny 7 yr old, and she obviously loves it.
__________________________________________________________

Feb. 2, 2005

Today my 7 yr old daughter won the "Grandma of the Year" award at her school! The school celebrated the 100th day of the school year by having everyone dress up like they were 100 years old. Here are a few "before" and "after" pictures...










No comments:

Post a Comment