Small glimpses into my life with odd, but fun, children.

Friday, August 26, 2005

You Licked WHAT???

Today my 7 yr old got some dental work done that included a few stainless steel crowns. As she was laying on the couch resting tonight, we got to talking about her new teeth...

7 yr old: Are you sure my teeth are made with stainless steel?

Me: yes, why?

7 yr old: Because my teeth don't taste anything like your pans

Me: Hold on... what? you've TASTED MY PANS?

7 yr old: Um... well... not really, but kind of....

Me: Is that a yes?

7 yr old: Well... when you're not looking I sometimes lick the doorknobs too... and they don't taste like my teeth either.



OK, I admit that at her age I would suck on the zipper of my jacket because it tasted really good, and the pan thing is strange, but at least I know that my pans are clean... however, LICKING DOORKNOBS??? EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

No comments:

Post a Comment