Small glimpses into my life with odd, but fun, children.

Monday, August 1, 2005

Mr Potato Zed

There are times when you should openly laugh at the antics of your children, and times you should swallow that smile, look sternly at your child, and tell them to never, ever do that again. Today I failed miserably at the latter.

We live in a small house, so I try to keep the toys confined to one bedroom, and today is cleanup day. The kids were picking up toys in there for about 20 minutes when I heard my 2 yr old, we call him Zed, giggling and saying, "Wook! Wook! Wook!" I looked and couldn't help but laugh and take his picture, even though I probably should have taken the toy he had, made an angry face, and said something about never sticking anything in his ears.

I'd like you all to meet Mr. Potato Zed:



No comments:

Post a Comment