Small glimpses into my life with odd, but fun, children.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I'm going to write a note!

Anyone who's even briefly met my 5 yr old daughter probably has heard that she hates boys. If you haven't met my daughter, don't fret - I can sum up her world view in 3 words that I hear from her constantly: I HATE BOYS!

This morning she was playing with her brother and our neighbor's two kids (making the group total 2 girls and 2 boys), and the topic of boy hating inevitably came up. The conversation was funny, especially with the boys joining in to agree that she definitely hates boys, while they were playing games with her and generally having fun. I won't bother trying to recreate the discussion here, but I will give you the following gem that emerged from it...

5 yr old: I'm going to prove how much I hate boys by writing a NOTE about it! Do you hear me? A NOTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment